Digital Rights and Responsibilities Issues:
- Following acceptable use policies and using technology responsibly both inside and outside school
- Using online material ethically, including citing sources and requesting permissions
- Using technology to cheat on tests and assignments
- Reporting cyberbullies, threats, and other inappropriate use
– Mike Ribble, Digital Citizenship in Schools, 2nd Edition
Visit Common Sense Media’s scope and sequence for lessons specific to the grade level you are teaching.
Photo Credit: CC Public Domain